Friday, April 13, 2007

Help A Researcher

If you read this blog, you may know that its primary contributor, me, also has a fledgling young business in the works. It's called Infinite Set Technology, and I'm working on a new computer peripheral consumer product. Hopefully, some of the big guys will see the potential, and pick up the new idea.

Well, here's your opportunity to contribute your two cents worth. In my first-ever cross pollination of web property, I would like to steer you to Infinite Set Technology to take a market research survey. It's free, and should take less than ten minutes of your time.

At the end of the survey, you'll see the results to date. It's the same data I hope to analyze, package, present, and use to sway potential investors. Forward the link to everyone you know!

-Mark
CEO and Custodian,
Infinite Set Technology, LLC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home