Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Walkin' In a Winter Wonderland

It’s actually a crime in Colorado to NOT ski. Well, not a violation in any legal sense, but certainly a moral affront to the God of snow and mountains. Kristin and I have been shy of the slopes since arriving to a near-criminal degree… Self-obstructed by the move, business, friends, and other miscellany. It’s a true shame. Alas, we’ve had one jaunt to the winter wonderland in the mountains near Breckenridge – an exquisitely beautiful day I wanted to share…




Cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger fronesis said...

I am jealous, jealous, jealous! There's nothing I miss more than snow in the mountains.

And you didn't even brag as much as you could, because I can see the big piles of fresh snow still in the trees!!

8:35 AM  
Blogger erocking said...

Nice. Good to see you heading out to the snow. Summer is still my favorite time out there, though.

Are you gonna change the name of this blog or start wearing diapers.

I keed, I keed.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home