Sunday, May 16, 2010

Thankful...

Reflecting this morning on how kind and generous my friends and family are - no way to capture in words... Special thanks to those who reached out from afar: Shannon and Traveler you are an inspiration! So I offer a bit of sacred text to express by gratitude,

"Don't stop this train,
Don't for a minute change the place you're in,"


I'm thankful for all the amazing gifts:


I'm thankful for the kind thoughtfulness:


I'm thankful for dirt:


I'm thankful for new flower beds:


And I'm especially thankful for the months and months of gift cards for the newest member of the family, a DeWalt 12" Compound Miter Saw:



Love to all..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Shannon said...

no worries.. not sure how I inspired you, but happy to hear you are happy!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home